BCM 5.56% 1.7¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Ann: Gold Extraction Results from Ema and Tres Estados, page-94

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Skol, what's your thoughts on the 14, 18 and 33 day leach times for assay?

I'm not a metallurgist, but I know that's a long time just for assays given the standard time is 24hrs or less for leaching. Would appreciate anyone with expertise in this area to contribute further. I have asked a Metallurgist friend to throw his eye over BBX, he's busy for the next couple of months to do any serious DD but from his initial observations he's a skeptic on scalability with the current info they've provided.

Makes it become more apparent why they want to commence pilot plant testing so early in the development stage, before even proving a resource. Proving economic scalability could take years, if ever, with no apparent resource or extraction model to compare it to. Appears as though they'll need to find another technology breakthrough for viable commercial extraction, as they apparently did with the assay method.

If that is what becomes 'routine' time for assays, how will they incorporate timeframes like that for grade control drilling once a decision to mine takes place? Won't be much mining going on as they'll forever be waiting for GC assays. Many will say 'all they have to do is just dig it out of the ground' but it doesn't work like that anymore, hasn't for a long time.

So many critical unknowns they need to work through which makes this a high risk play at this MC imo.

The market would have already valued this much higher (possibly $1billion +) if many of the assumed 'conservative facts' in this thread were true, or even remotely true. Surely that must make you wonder, or maybe the broader market just doesn't have the knowledge or facts that appear on these threads?
    Last edited by Nodferatu: 17/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $15.91K 936.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 594397 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 45386 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.