ALK 3.10% 62.5¢ alkane resources limited

hope you stick around and contribute to the thread mate.Being...

1. 7,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1405

hope you stick around and contribute to the thread mate.

Being critical of the management and the BoDs is very important. Otherwise the thread becomes another spruiker event where only rosy stories are being told while incompetent people milk wages and drive the SP to the sewer while retail investors keep repeating the same song - "safe pair of hands and I have full confidence..."

"..or JC, who as the finance guy should be ultimately held responsible for that terrible Macquarie financing deal." - 100% agree.

"James put a combined price tag for plant upgrade and paste plant at 70 million. How much remains to be spent is anyone's guess?
    Newell Hwy diversion and Kyalite Rd overpass cost guidance still yet to be announced??
    Plant expansion cost guidance still yet to be announced???" - All this is MD's job to explain and I have been calling and asking (on ALK threads) where the project timeline and costings are for while now. It is the MD who runs the overall strategy and who is responsible if things break down or should take credit if things go well.

I bought into ALK purely on the back of NMPP discovery.

My hope is for ALK to land decent JV deal with NMPP so I can cash out and move on. If they do find anything extra around TGO and that drives the SP high enough then I am out as well.

Simple strategy but not working right now as ALK, like Arsenal, keep finding innovative ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

all my own views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.10%)
Mkt cap ! $377.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 64.0¢ 62.3¢ $627.4K 991.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 102048 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 6612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
63.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
64.0¢ 64.0¢ 62.5¢ 229740
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.