ALK 3.10% 62.5¢ alkane resources limited

let's settle the ASM spin.ALK spun this asset as they could not...

1. 7,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1405
    let's settle the ASM spin.

ALK spun this asset as they could not develop on their own. They understood the funding to develop the mine was massive and probably could not find JV partner interested.
    ALK was lucky as they spun the asset when the rare earth fever was hitting the apes buying specs on the ASX - when every person thought China will be cut out of the supply chain in the next 10min.

I've even seen some argue here that it was ALK's BoDs and the MD who had this forward vision to spin ASM during that period as they saw the boom cycle coming.. along those lines anyway.

My question is - if these gurus are so good how come they did not see this coming - ASM SP going back to $1 from ~$14. How come these same people did not see it fit to do CR at above $10 and are now doing it at below $2 - not once.

How come these same gurus did not see POG moving higher and waited to organise debt facility now and lock hedges (if they really had to hedge) at $3500.

With ASM people got lucky. I sold too early but well done to those who had the nerve to hodle and made a fortune. But that was luck and the proof is here for everyone to see - ASM is doing another CR and guess at what price... $1.16.

And you are ignoring the fact that we have no idea how TGOE is tracking and we have to compare historical statements on what ALK reported as original costings and how much it cost so far and what is left to be done. But no clear project timelines with costings.

So ALK can't see the future when they make poor decisions but they when things worked as in the case of ASM it was all because of these peoples near prophetic abilities.

look at the SP that explains everything.

we better pray ALK produces some solid exploration results as that is all I hope for and should really be enough to send the SP higher. Hence why I constantly push for more exploration.

all my own views as for all my posts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.10%)
Mkt cap ! $377.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 64.0¢ 62.3¢ $627.4K 991.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 102048 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 6612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
63.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
64.0¢ 64.0¢ 62.5¢ 229740
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.