ALK 0.81% 62.0¢ alkane resources limited

At about 15 mins Ian talks about regional targets and states...

1. 4,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2054

At about 15 mins Ian talks about regional targets and states there are numerous targets which they have now rated and makes the following comment

“We have just completed a gravity survey just late last year its being interpreted now and there’s going to be some really interesting things come out of that and we are just not in a position to release it just yet but it certainly shows up how significant that 20 kilometre long northeast trending zone going from Boda/Kaiser down in the southeast right up the thing we call Murga and Finns crossing into the northwest.”

I am eager to see the results of that survey and what ALK have to say about the results.

I noted Kerry Stevenson asked a question – she is very much into gold and runs a gold conference in August in Sydney. I loved this statement (I shortened his comments) in response to Kerry.

In the past 6 months putting out speculator gold copperdrill results almost meant no market reaction whatsoever total total ignore. Hethinks maybe that’s changing. We will put out more Kaiser results and then an updated resource and then people will start to realise what a big systemBoda/Kaiser is. Followed by the SS or PEA in another month. We will demonstratewhat the project is worth.

He then added they are looking at a huge scale operation which means huge capital cost. We can see ways where we can scale down, start with an Kaiser open cut as a smaller operation and then scale it up over time as it becomes successful, build the plant so it can be expanded – all this will come out according to Ian in another month to a month and a half.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.005(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $374.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 62.5¢ 61.0¢ $456.1K 735.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 27298 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 7478 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
62.5¢ 62.5¢ 61.0¢ 212721
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.