AWJ 8.57% 19.0¢ auric mining limited

Morning all.@Nedkelly01We know the gold is at the mint and all...

1. 4,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6358
    Morning all.
    @Nedkelly01
    We know the gold is at the mint and all we are waiting for is confirmation that we have it sold.
    The bigger Q then becomes- How much did we get for it?

The lowest price inside that circle is ~$3,514
    That is a long way above the original expected margin calculated and I am guessing we may see a slight improvement in grades as we progress.
    The bottom line has really improved.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6205/6205040-facda21426f530e34759b3af7ac160a0.jpg

How fortunate are we that we have a project that most larger companies can not monetise, yet we are nimble enough to not only monetise but
    to do it as well as this and then be in a position to make potentially great use of it.

The bulk of the market is still NOT looking to the gold space as a place to park money.
    That is going to change and when it does, things will really take off.
    Let's hope that we can lock in an acquisition or grab hold of some more gold rights in the local area that we are enjoying.

If we look at this map below, we get an idea of the greenstone and how valuable that may be.
    Be nice to have a bit more of that land in addition to what we already hold.
    Keep in mind the size of JF tenement and yet how valuable it is within our land portfolio.
    A decent discovery can be found within a small land parcel.
    I have circled JF below to give some perspective.
    I have also marked in Red, the Green Stone between our projects.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6205/6205046-7e9d407b1ec8d034a7c621da7321168f.jpg

Also nice to look around at how endowed the neighbourhood is.
    Exciting area and exciting times for the gold price.
    I may add that it is very very well timed to bring this project to this stage of production.
    I wish we could hold the sales of our gold a bit longer as that chart above is spelling it out, that we are moving a good deal higher yet.
    The bulk is yet to come from JF and that means the timing of Munda could be a lot better yet.

No wonder I grabbed so many of these.
    I was very lucky to get them a lot cheaper than our current SP but given the coming inflow of funds,
    we are still very under valued considering what we are about to achieve over the next few years and beyond.

I am guessing we could have $20m in the bank by years end.
    How much could we be making out of Munda per year?
    What a position we will be in to make acquisitions.

Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.015(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $28.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 19.5¢ 17.5¢ $374.5K 2.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197127 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 30254 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AWJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.