ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

Lets face it - till SAU turns a few promises into actuals , this...

1. 2,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1310
    Lets face it - till SAU turns a few promises into actuals , this company is "all hat no cattle".
    In an environment where the market is on the verge of having a nervous Trump breakdown, gold is no safe haven let alone gold stocks. Just noticed that Van Eyk just announced a further reduction in a number of stocks in the GDXJ like SLR (that have real prospects and a mill to put them through and half of production is hedged at A$1700/oz.)
    When a bull market is developing, juniors lead , conversely when a bear is developing they are the first to be sold down heavily ..... juniors are getting crushed. Big Dividend paying (hedged) golds like NST & RRL will be the last to fall, although even these are incredibly volatile these days implying a weak underlying demand for gold .... to say nothing of silver .... the gold silver ratio is traditionally 30-60 to 1, currently 70:1 !!
    My worry about SAU is that there will always be 'snow on the ground' or some other excuse, and that the diminishing net profit from Cannon will be quickly dissipated, and in a risk adverse world , will not find capex funding sources.
    So, give me my dividend so its not a complete loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.822K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2912976 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.