BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Gold hits highlight potential for 4.4km gold zone, page-24

1. 85,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

it must be lovely to be swanning in some bar at a beach pretending to be sober and pinching partly paids off some poor Aussie

about time you got back here - there is a new year and Tom is back in the saddle and excited (as much as Tom Sanders can appear excited )

Our mutual friend did a lot of work over the break on breaker (gees, that sounds ok - will have to use that again) - and, he too is as excited as a fly in a bunnings fly trap -

all the fuss is about the Kilkenny fault and what is showing up on the research and data.

He and Tom have been jawboning since he did the work over the break - and, our friend has upped his immediate target since the work and schmoozing with tom -

so, you better get off the bar stool and get back here because it looks like breaker is far bigger than even I thought in my most delirious moments

Looking forward to the new results - haven't heard any goss on timing there - but, IMO - pretty much any results could be explosive here - of course - one day they will get a heap of dud holes when they find the limits of this or some sort of dead patch - but, that could be a while yet.

Very interesting news on lamprophyres - from other companies - I have to get across the details as I was having a well earned break on the deck taking the report - so, I was in rest mode - but, apparently a couple of other companies have started showing up lamprophyre in some of the bigger projects around - which, in my resting (yeah, yeah) state - I thought - if I got the right drift - that there is more and more evidence now that this rock is beginning to show up in multi million ounce deposits.

I must catch up with our friend again when my nurones are fitter - but, what he just repeated many times was something along these lines -

'the Kilkenny fault is shaping up to be as significant (he might have said 'important') as the Boulder Lefroy fault.

Which jolted me into consciousness for brief periods.

Sort of surprised me - because even though for months I have been sure Tom has hit the jackpot - I didn't think the scale could be THAT big - but, as each week goes on and more evidence comes in - it appears that it is far bigger than most of us (maybe even Tom) ever thought. Of course we don't own all of it - but, outside of our very very exciting little 8Km square atm - we do own a lot of land - it will be interesting.

anyway - have a great time - wear the knee pads I sent you in case of falling off the stool.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.