BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Gold hits highlight potential for 4.4km gold zone, page-3

1. 4,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Well, the first read, things are looking good .
    Not sure what the market will think of it at this time of the year but i don't really care.  Confirmation for me that Bombora and BRB are really shaping up as the real deal. (Albeit the 38m was at some depth)
    Take away's for me from that ann are:

The 2.2km mineralised zone that includes the previously termed Bombora, Bombora North and Gap gold discoveries is now referred to as the Bombora discovery in consequence of previous RC drilling that confirmed continuity of mineralisation between the three areas.

Due to the wide-spaced nature of the drilling, the geometry of the mineralised structures is unclear (200m line spacing; 40m or 80m hole spacing). As such, positive or negative sampling bias is possible due to drill orientation.

The reconnaissance RC drill program comprised 45 holes for 6,808m (BBRC0113-0141; BBRC0201-
    0216). Results are presented for 26 holes (BBRC0113-0131; BBRC0201-0205). Many of the results are from preliminary 4m composite samples. Assay results for the remaining 19 holes are pending.

New 1m riffle-split sample assay results from the recently completed 100m x 40m RC drilling at Bombora (Appendix 2) have materially upgraded many previously reported drill intersections that were based on preliminary 4m composite samples (Figures 2 and 3; ASX Release 18 November 2016). Further 1m assay results are pending. The latest results include:

÷
    52m @ 3.13g/t from 48m in BBRC0111 including 20m @ 6.87g/t Au or 3m @ 41.88g/t Au or 1m @ 91.66g/t Au (previously 20m @ 4.84g/t Au); and
    ÷
    8m @ 4.69g/t Au from 6m in BBRC0098 (previously 8m @ 2.07g/t Au).

‘…What we have identified so far is still open in all directions.’

Going to be a good 2017 i think …

“The broad strategy of the resource drilling at Bombora is to firstly establish an open pit resource on a 40m x 20m drill pattern, and then to use the increased density of information to tighten up the plunge direction of the high-grade gold zones. We then plan to follow these high-grade lodes down-plunge with targeted diamond drilling to generate potential underground mining situations.”

“We have now seen high-grade gold in each RC drill program undertaken at Lake Roe including 3m @ 41g/t gold in the latest results.  This only reinforces the long-term underground mining potential.”

Merry Christmas BRB holders
    Last edited by perdant: 19/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.