BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

morning, I am loath to predict SP's in a short timeframe - and I...

1. 83,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

I am loath to predict SP's in a short timeframe - and I do have this as a multi year hold - and expect it to be worth a lot more than 2 bucks in my timeframe - however,

I suspect that unless gold has one mother of a meltdown - that this will make 2 bucks well inside 12 months.

this would be on the assumption that gold goes no lower than this and probably strengthens a bit over the next 6 months.

I just think that Tom will for certain continue to bring up solid evidence supporting this as a major field/project - and also, although one probably falsely hopes for some bonanza on a single drill hole - in this case I think it is not only possible but, likely - at some stage -

pretty much any diamond - and also - possibly on one of the shallow drills as well -

there is just too much gold here - over too wide a space and big solid numbers - this is no fluke.

You can get little bits of gold showing up all over the place - but he has pretty much got it everywhere and some of the numbers are very good - in these conditions - you can hit anything at any time.

He was blundering around in the dark only weeks back - just shooting holes in the ground on a grid - but, he can see structures now - and he is learning more every week IMO -

That puts you in an 'when' not 'if' rails run - as long as you have enough dough to keep the drills turning - which he has.

So - I will place my hat in the ring and say that 2 bucks will come sooner than later -

2 bucks would bring it to only MC of about ?? 250 mil. --- I can see that easily for this project. 250 million is not a big price at all on a solid project - even now at these gold prices.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.