PNT 6.06% 3.1¢ panther metals ltd

http://museum.wa.gov.au/research/collections/earth-and-planetary-...

1. 5,326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654

http://museum.wa.gov.au/research/collections/earth-and-planetary-sciences/mineral-collection/calaverite-gold-telluride

“The gold-bearing minerals that contain tellurium are called ‘tellurides’. The Golden Mile deposit in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, is a massive deposit containing greater than 1500 tonnes of gold.

Some 70 to 75% of gold in the deposit occurs as native gold, but a further 20% occurs as tellurides. The remaining 5 to 10% is in the form of 'invisible' gold that has substituted into the crystal structures of various minerals or occurs as minute particles.

Therefore, extracting gold from telluride minerals, such as calaverite, which contains around 42% gold, has been very important in the history of Kalgoorlie mining, producing around 300 tonnes of gold.”

I wasn’t expecting huge grades here because how shallow the program was. But I find below very promising…. Tellurium gold deposit

“40 Mile Camp was initially identified from the multi-element (59 elements including Au, As, Bi, Te, Sb, W) geochemical analysis of the auger samples. Principle component analysis of the geochemistry suggests there are two primary mineralisation signatures:

1. Gold-tellurium with gold anomalies ranging from 5 to 20ppb (PC1);

2. Nickel-cobalt with nickel anomalies ranging from 1,000 to 5,200ppb (PC4) (JORC

They now need to drill a hole a few hundred meters in the middle of the structure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $1.268K 40.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62563 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.