MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Ann: Gold intersected at Numbers Prospect, Cue Gold Project, WA, page-11

1. 5,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    of course things like market sensitive info being held back (or shared with others) is completely not allowed; but we all know it happens; I dont say this re this share; the assays, in my mind have until end of July to be released to be on target

but, in all my years on the share markets, it would be amazing if investing was fair and above board for all, but.... alas....

it is a big dilemma: if you dont trust the market, then how do you invest; and it seems if you dont invest, you just go backwards; I thought about investing in some LICs, but they are the same as the overall market; they take a cut of your money, win lose or draw; so they always win; you likely lose

my hope re MGV is the assay results will be good; it will be an interesting read; but I dont like the slow grind down on the share price; to my eye, there is one seller; they try to unload 200 to 300k shares a day; they plop the sell at 7 or 6.9; then the next day they do the same; I dont know of any holder of this share that would sell right now; I actually bought recently; one of the daily 7ish parcels; I await the news; and I bought because of Westgold getting involved; I assume they have lots more info than me, and they put up a lot; so I just tagged along

but what interests me is the lack of buyers and sellers near the 7 cents; you have one seller and the odd daily buyer; but aside from that, the buyers are near the 6 and the sellers are near the 8

it does not have a great feel to it; the seller really wants out and it doing a great job of slowly, slowly; so they sell a bit at 7 and dont spook the market; so either that seller just needs out and is wise about it; or the seller needs out because of some reason that they are privvy to, and we are not

interesting days; if the assay reports are bad, and the share falls to 5 or 6, it would be interesting to ask the authorities to have a look at the share trading over July; they will be able to identify the one seller

(now all I write may be wrong, so who knows)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.