MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Ann: Gold intersected at Numbers Prospect, Cue Gold Project, WA, page-13

1. 5,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    But they only need to give notice if over 5%. So Westgold shows, we know about that. And some Jetosea. That is all you can expect to see.

2017 was very odd... NO people above 5%. None at all.

This actually tells me this is nothing at all re a leak of info. Now, it can be WGX are getting info - and as you note - some additional marriage coming up. I kind of hope for that as well. I dont think WGX would put in 15% without some confidence there is going to be some gold.

Jetosea is a bit odd. They show up as substantial older in the past on some oddball companies. I wonder how they were able to buy 18 mill shares. I wonder if they are the mob offloading 300k a day. Who knows.

Jetosea in Oct 17 paid $1 mill for 16 mill shares (6.2 cents a share). Who they bought from is not stated. Ok, I can see. They bought in the Oct cap raise at 6.2 cents. MGV got 2.8 mill form 'sophisticated' investors then let the wee guys have up to $15k each.

It would make sense people that got in at 6.2 cents like to book some profit. But they have had almost a year to do that. So, honestly, this seller.... who are they. It makes no sense for anyone to sell before end of July. Mind you, maybe 'sophisticated' guys are covering their bum. But, man oh man, MGV seems a lot healthier now than Oct 2017. So if you kicked in at 6.2 cents, you would not bail at 6.9 cents. And you need to pay more capital gains. Next Oct would be the time people may dump a little. So who is selling, maybe they do have some good info.... ha ha, back to the start. So, I conclude I know nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.