RHK 0.00% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Gold Intersected in Drilling at Canegrass (WA), page-19

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Travted2000...I wouldn't quite call it a pathetic little announcement....It is called open disclosure required under law...with part of the funding provided by the state, there would be an added requirement to disclose and announce the results of the drilling program and acquit the funds....

Would you  have rather they didn't make such an announcement and kept the results secret and then be fined for non-compliance..

I would be interested to find out what brand of soap you are finding gold under...

As I have said Canegrass has an interesting and diverse mix of minerals in the ground.....given there is such diversity you would think that at least one of the based metals would be present in substantial abundance, enough to make it commercial....

you just never know...

Remember FDL as it was called before FMS was exploring for diamonds when they came across the IO resource...so there is a precedence...

In 27 Nov 2012 the company were excited about the potential to find high grade base metals with the announcement of Significant Nickel and Copper grades intersected in drilling at Canegrass Project...what happen....????

Current MD Ian Gordon has a background in Gold mines...he was Managing director/CEO of Ramelius Resources a gold producer and guess who is also on the Board of this company Robert Kennedy...

I am still quite underwhelmed by the current MD's performance to date....happy to be proven wrong..
    I do not know whether any of the companies he has been involved in over the last 25 years have been very successful or not...Does anyone know...I thought with the signing of the MOU with Brockman and the delay in appointing the current MD that things were going to be quite different at the corporate level...
    Mr Gordon has over 25 years of experience in the Australian mining industry in a variety of roles with small, medium and large organisations and is currently the Managing Director / CEO of Australian gold producer, Ramelius Resources Limited, a role he has held since 2009 ....
    I would be interested to find out how the WindiMurra Vanadium mine next to Canegrass is going...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 86.0¢ $148 172

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 4690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.