DTR 0.00% 0.9¢ dateline resources limited

Agree with the above. I think I can paraphrase this as, it will...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Agree with the above. I think I can paraphrase this as, it will wash it's own face for now until colloseum can be brought online, and there is probably a huge amount more value in having rare earth minerals present right next to the only rare earth prodcution in US. Given that bot the time lines for Colloseum and MP's facilities is 2 years. This probably sits as a bit of a plodder for now and a sleeper int he longer term.

Goldlinks really only benefits the directors who can get paid without having to dilute further to explore collosuem, whilst this does benefit share holders it's not like it's amazing right now even with gold only. As above, it will wash it's face for a few years until the strategic assests come online. Do any of the holders (which I am) have this time horizon or do they think goldlinks will materially lift the share price? If that's a yes you will be dissapointed, if it's a no then actually this could be a far bigger MV this time next year with a possible MV of 100m+ 3x what it is now.

This is a grower, not a shower!

This should not be construed as advice, only a personal oppinion. These opinions are usually unqualified and available at ten a penny on an internet forum near you, and should therfor be treated with scepticism. Your money, your research, your choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4069999 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1162171 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.