DTR 20.0% 0.6¢ dateline resources limited

Gold Producer this quarter I do not think I can recall any with...

1. 6,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1306
    Gold Producer this quarter I do not think I can recall any with a $ 33 million market cap especially with infrastructure developed and already in place which should assist low operating cost.Gold Links is a high-grade, multi-vein gold system that includes four permitted mines and the permitted Lucky Strike mill.Previous exploration has assessed the potential for Gold Links to host over 2 million ounces of gold.The company’s recent drilling had returned peak results of 94 g/t gold and 89 g/t silver.Additionally, the ore zones encountered to date from mining operations at the 9900rl Mineral Resource appear to have widths and grades in line with expectations from the resource estimate. Collesseum Goldmine Rare Earths had highlighted radiometric anomalies that offer potential for REE mineralisation at Colosseum. Digital data compilation is ongoing with 386 drill holes and 35,352 assays loaded into the database. Low Market Cap, 438 million SOI and near term news flow seems a good a rick vs reward play, any hint of increased rare earths potential this should move hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $20.14K 3.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2271750 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2322063 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.