AZY 8.70% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

BTW, @salpetieIm a fan of your posts. You put a lot of work in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5881

BTW, @salpetie
    Im a fan of your posts. You put a lot of work in them, and they are very informative. You always get a light bulb from me.

Now, in response. The things i identified as andesite and rhyolite are not volcaniclastics. Volcaniclastics are transported volcanic rock fragments deposited as sediments. Im saying these rocks are lavas with auto brecciated margins. If you've seen enough of them, you can recognise them in core photos. The company instead said they were sedimentary rocks - pelite etc. I agree the black stuff is sediment. The rest is volcanics.

Understanding the provenance of the mineralising hydrothermal fluids and their chemical interaction with host rock is key to predicting and understanding mineralisation. Provenance and association also helps unravel mineralisation horizon geometry. This is particularly important when you are in a mineralisation halo, or if the mineralisation is discontinuous - as is always the case.

imo in Australia, too much emphasis is placed on "structures" "faults" and "shears". Most of them are imaginary or overexaggerated. And its the blind leading the blind, pissing in each others pockets. I cant see any "shearing" (whatever that means) in the pics. When a viscous lava is partially cooled and then moves, surprise surprise you have a foliation develop - esp at the margins where differential movement is greatest. Many geos ive worked with were too quick also to interpret flow banding in acid lavas as "shearing". i even had one gy trying to tell me that BIFs were large shear zones. And another who called a slickenslided joint between a silicified dacite and a shale a shear zone....

rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $408.9K 16.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 581192 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2978125 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.