AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: Gold Mineralisation Continues To Grow Weednanna, page-3

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    The good:
    The announcement is very good in terms of assays and adds to previous good results within and outside of existing JORC.

The bad:
    In bold is previously stated announcements but within 4 weeks ago!!! ... followed by comments relevant to this announcement:

"A further 68 RC holes for 9,995 metres have been completed at Weednanna since estimation of the 2018 MRE. Results from this work are expected during March 2019."
    Okay so what does this actually mean? Given that when this comment was made in early March and there had already been 2 assay results provided and only Feb assays pending. Is this referring to an updated JORC or a convoluted way of just saying we have drilled this many holes and this many metres and Feb assays due in March (which really should then say due this month as announcement was in March and results due March). OR is it all three of these things. WHO KNOWS BECAUSE IT JUST ISN'T CLEAR!!!!! This new announcement makes no comment about any update to a JORC, yet this is the whole purpose of the drilling campaign and not to mention Scoping Study was also due in March as well even as stated in presentation one week ago!!!

"Ongoing RC drilling programs are planned for late March to continue to grow the size of the Weednanna Gold Deposit."
    This announcement now states "next phase of drilling expected to commence in April. You stated March ... now it's only expected to start in April!!!. IT IS APRIL NOW ... IF YOU CAN"T BASICALLY STATE THAT IT IS LOCKED AND LOADED WITH A DRILLING COMPANY THEN STATE THAT OR STATE IS LOACKED AND LOADED. SAY EXACTLY WHERE IT IS AT IN THIS REGARD. TELL THE SHARE HOLDERS WHERE IT IS IN SOME MEANINGFUL WAY!!!!

"Alliance has engaged consulting firm Mining One to manage a Scoping Study level assessment into the commercial viability of establishing a standalone mining and processing operation at the Weednanna Gold Deposit, based on the 2018 MRE. The study is anticipated to be completed during March 2019."
    This announcement now states that the Scoping Study is only "anticipated for completion in April 2019". No comment of why it wasn't out in March as stated even a week ago in a presentation! Why they thought March now only anticipated April! Are the new results being incorporated in any way, is JORC update anticipated etc etc ... anything!!! There must be a reason why March was stated and now April. Why is April now stated on what basis. IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO GIVE NO LOGICAL EXPLANATION TO THE OWNERS OF THE COMPANY .... THE SHARE HOLDERS. IT SEEMS ALOT OF COMPANIES CAN JUST SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH LITTLE REGARD OR ACCOUNTABILITY!!! other than good assays the rest of the announcement becomes MEANINGLESS and the share price and activity after such good assays reflects this!!

JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

IN ADDITION TO THIS:
    Speaking to experienced geologists that have been apart of Challenger and other drilling campaigns in the Jumbuck area this ground is complex with many different types of folds and faults amongst other more technical terms explained to me. So the diagrams used in the announcements are very basic and do not reflect or state any of these complexities. In actual fact by not providing more of this technical discussion and over simplifying it can be interpreted that whilst these results are very good and exceptionally high in some places that they look closed off in diagrams and this isn't necessarily accurate!!! I wish rather than repeating presentations with such basic information the company would discuss and present a lot more in terms of these types of structures and specifically what they see with our project here at Weednanna Do not under estimate shareholders and their intent to understand this information. I think with a much better understanding especially with these latest results more confidence will come and the greater potential for more intersects like this ... and maybe the share price will respond positively along with this!!!

I am excited with this project certainly in regards to assays .... but from a share holder point of view feel much more clarity, transparency and information can be provided to better understand these projects and certainly Weednanna and give the market confidence where I think this is heading and why!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.