MEI 12.4% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Butchers Creek has a number of highlights. Some not so obvious....

1. 2,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    Butchers Creek has a number of highlights. Some not so obvious.
    Historical hole BCD230 has 8m @17+g/t. Under pit floor. That is significant in both grade and access. Could be more high grade sections under floor. East side of the fold hinge appears to host some richer deposition.
    Satisfying JORC 2012 requirements for the existing deposit beneath the pit will take some hole twinning.
    Hole 371 has gold mineralisation extending west in a smaller hinge at greater depth. Mineralisation may also extend east. This system is a series of Anticlinal/Synclinal occurrences with higher grade associated within the hinges. See photos for generic fold/hinge/plunge pictorial.
    Mineralisation runs possibly east west, but definitely north south as we now have visible gold in hole 480. Similar in some ways to BGL, strike is potentially along a N/S 20km corridor.
    Assayed holes to date I believe have not shown visible gold. Upcoming assays should have some high grade assays due to sections with clearly visible gold. This is the main potential catalyst for sp rise in my opinion. Grade may well exceed previous results as we go deeper and intersect these gold in Quartz sections.
    Gold bearing Quartz veins associated with pyritic/potassic alteration. I think the team want to establish this as a geophysical marker for future geophysical testing of the area. In other words we have a possible vector for future drill targets based upon upcoming geophysics.
    Latest drill intercepts confirm mineralisation over approx 600m strike. Open to south west. This effectively doubles the footprint of the existing resource size beneath the pit. It looks to continue S/W albeit deeper, with potential to intercept further gold mineralisation.
    extending exploration to the west has hit gold in what appears to be a syncline of the structure within the Trachyte host rock. This is significant as it may also track N/S. Further drilling will attempt to confirm this next round. So potentially a parallel deposit. East may also hold a similar structure but would likely be deeper due to the slight over folding of the main gold bearing anticline. The cartoon pic below shows this nicely.
    With potential to expand the current mineralisation beneath the pit 2-3 fold (pun) there is potential to build a resource around the 400-700oz mark. This is my opinion and based upon what I’m seeing. DYOR.
    The dreaded “sp valuation” is always a dangerous thing to predict, but for reference look up the announcements for BGL and match sp over time as resource was expanded there. It will give an idea of how market responds (often slowly to begin with) and how oz’s are reflected by MC. Oh and please note;we also have two more smaller deposits approx 4K north, one of which was NST’s first. Will be interesting to see what lies within the tenement especially between the ballagh and the butcher.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2630/2630732-3344460f3b09b31488ba4d180b451896.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2630/2630735-e1007f591756f1b19fcbb9f970eac34c.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2630/2630738-696428f3a6f243294d9e688aafa0d109.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.011(12.4%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.5¢ 9.2¢ $479.1K 4.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28215 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1303548 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.