MLS 2.50% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

Megavlad, Keep thinking about your intereted questions , also...

1. 8,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1816
    Megavlad,

Keep thinking about your intereted questions , also are mine too. These are my thoughts and imo :

- Investors who watching from side line decided to take their positions before this Giant moving.

The bought parcels 10mil/s to 20mil/s ,maybe more than that, telling me they did prepare and get ready to jump on board.

Reasons to Buy :
    1/FA :
    -MLS got few interesting Projects with Cobalt , Zinc , Lithium... Graphite all high grade. Zinc , Cobalt price rise again this Company will become hot spot.

-Lac Rainy high grade World class Project with over 3.2km strike in Length , 45m in Width, 198m in Depth many mass high%Cg intersected and still open all directions.

Results of the rest 9/17 holes coming soon. I strongly believe must be good results as or better than the previous.

No need to mention about the world's demand in future.

-Gold potential.
    Rememberd the hot time of WA. conglomerate Gold, many Gold stocks shooting up , ARV - KAI - ITP ...hit their peaks I did post my thoughts " gold in our backyard why don't we try working on it to pick up instead of overseas.." . Another poster , Greenbull , hope my memory is right, also did mention in his post , no reaction from MLS.
    I did make money on another Gold stocks, not "MLS Gold " .
    Now Gold in the area hot again.
    Gold discoveries always big Game changer.

-Manindi Lithium might get jv or takeover

-Cr : not all cr are negative.
    Sitting on and want to pickup big money I don't mind to spend some little money.

2/TA:
    -MAC positive.
    -Sp trading at 0.2 is above MA9 , MA20 , MA50 and MA100 indicated that Short + Medium Strong Buy.
    MA 200 value at 0.27 , need to check again today, if sp cross above MA 200 indicates long term buy.
    -Tech.Ana. :
    Monthly Neutral. Weekly Buy . Daily Strong Buy.
    On the chart seen 0.25 hit again , want to break out chart. If sp hit 0.3 it might break out to go higher.

If so should see 0.6 - 0.8 by end of year then over 1 to 1.7 . Look like the past history is repeating here.

Definitely a buy for me , I bought more today.

Appreciated for your questions.

Always Imo.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Petertkd: 14/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $14.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $123 6.395K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1268387 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 390215 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.