CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Gold Nuggets and High-Grades at New 1600m Bynoe Target, page-148

1. 7,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    Yep, still got a small holding, and I've been trading a few times for profit over the past fortnight, helped by the oscillating SP. I sold the bulk of mine a little too early after wrongly concluding we weren't likely to pass 6c for quite some time and believing the market is in for a crash next year. But anyway, my target was always 10c so I would have hopped off this last week anyway. I never had plans to reach the mining stage as a shareholder. I was hoping to get the 10c last year to put the money into something I knew would do well but missed the boat. I don't rule out buying more in the future, though, depending on a number of things. All the signs look positive at present but there's still a bit of doubt in my mind that it'll all be up from this point. If the DFS takes until May and with no drilling due to the wet season it wouldn't surprise if holders become impatient and the SP slips back into the 6s (if there was no other positive news that is). So in actual fact there might be a good opportunity to acquire more stock in about April if all is quiet. As for Crisis77, he's well and truly still around. Now he's one guy I would like to see get well in front. He's given good entertainment on this forum for a long time with his dry sense of humour. Too bad Prosperity left in a way. He provided his own patented brand of entertainment; lauding management and the company one day and putting everything in the doghouse the next. Always polite to other posters, though, even though he copped a bit of flak. Not a bad forum at all, amongst the posters I can still see anyway!
    Last edited by seaemay: 12/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.