CGN 0.00% 0.0¢ crater gold mining limited

Crater Gold Mining Limited (“Company”) (ASX: CGN) is pleased to...

1. 25,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1240
    Crater Gold Mining Limited (“Company” (ASX: CGN) is pleased to provide an update on the High Grade
    Zone (“HGZ” gold mining project at Crater Mountain, PNG.
    The Company has produced approximately 66 ozs of gold. Production was from a composite of low and
    high grade gold ore.
    Current production is running at minimal levels utilising only the newly purchased hammer mill and
    concentrator whilst the process plant is being refurbished. Once the full plant is operational a night shift
    will be introduced with production rates expected to increase greatly.
    Additional pneumatic jack hammers are en route to the mine site and these will allow more specific
    mining on an increased number of faces, thus providing additional high grade ore to the processing
    plant.
    Skid steer loaders have been ordered and are expected on site shortly. The skid steer loaders will
    dramatically improve the underground bogging operations and also increase the ore tonnage to the
    process plant.
    Email: [email protected] Website: www.cratergold.com.au 2
    The HGZ mine has for some time been operating at a minimal capacity, however we are confident that
    when the new and refurbished mining equipment is commissioned, allowing the processes as
    mentioned above to be implemented, that they will all have a considerable effect in increasing gold
    production at the HGZ mine.
    Crater Gold Mining Managing Director, Russ Parker said:
    “…The Company has been frustrated by further delays at the HGZ mine, however during this time we
    have been planning and carrying out improvements to the mine and fully expect these to have a very
    positive effect on gold mining production rates at the HGZ. As shareholders are no doubt aware, the
    Company is in the midst of a Rights Issue. On behalf of the Board I encourage all shareholders to take
    up their Rights entitlements. A better funded Company will enable further improvements to the HGZ
    mine “

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.