MKR 0.00% 6.9¢ manuka resources ltd.

I will offer a small insight into your post. If you look at a...

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    I will offer a small insight into your post. If you look at a lot of gold/silver plays in the dying "Western World" region, the stock price of many went up during COVID, and especially during key lockdown periods. Many thousands of small timers looking to make a quick buck and probably doing so out of boredom too. The silver plays you can point a finger at Wallstreetsilver, people that don't have any interest in silver just using information to make a quick buck and pulling out within ~6-12 months, makes sense.

A large percentage of all speculative stocks is the "average man" and I think that particular market is quite tapped mainly due to inflation and housing reasons. It could be why market cap is even below cash on hand in the instances you mention. So to attract the "bigger, dumber fish" you need more stable reasons IMO. It could be why the iron play was made to help throw the net out there if there is anything positive on that front...... which we are still waiting for. Maybe MKR could throw us a bone on that and we can see what will happen....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 475899 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.