MKR 0.00% 6.9¢ manuka resources ltd.

And sorry @gc2016 , in regards to the quarterly you would have...

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    And sorry @gc2016 , in regards to the quarterly you would have to assume it's not going to be "that positive" given lack of news, so somewhere between 50 angstroms of bad and neutral.

It just depends now on what the strategy is of the key players in MKR and how confident they are of retaining control in certain situations. It is hard to determine from the outside what play they will take without knowing their internal motivations. I feel like Eggers has a personal attachment to this iron sands project, which is good for us as it means he won't sell his part in MKR without a fight, but there could be other motivations that aren't obvious (dying, over it, ex wife, etc) . If Egger's networth hasn't been decimated than he even has the potential to buy out the weaker management and see what happens from there. That being said Karp is still hanging around probably because he knows the potential of the licenses he snapped up and won't give them up easily unless he is also "over it". There is potential profit to be made by making this look dead when it isn't, if you get my meaning.

Times like we've had in the last months and beyond shake the weak apples from the trees. I am an apple hanging onto that tree waiting for Eve to pick me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 475899 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.