WA8 0.00% 5.8¢ warriedar resources limited

Ann: Gold Production from Second Fortune, page-35

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    No I havent talked to them for a while. I think I have got enough info from previous communications to get a feel that they are trying as hard as they can to get some cash flow happening, and at the same time get something going in Nevada.

Sprott are not in a good space either with the mothballing of one of the roasters, so as you say, we could see a deal on that front soon. With the situation where we dont have any cash left I just dont think it will be a deal that will see AWV simply paying tolling fees and keeping all the gold. Someone has to pay to get the mine started and as I mentioned above there are some hefty up front costs.

Unless of course they get some finance (hardly likely considering how out of favor goldies are)...but if they do get finance we simply wont be that much better off.

I agree with you and I think the gold yields at SF will get better as they fall back on traditional mining. If they are lucky and get away from the crumbly ore, as they get deeper, they could fire up the sorter again.
    Getting cash flowing could change the whole outlook.

Low volume/low price sales dont bother me too much, and it will be interesting to see in the next quarterly how AWV's bigger shareholders are holding out on the register.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $175.2K 2.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 165000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 105341 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.