VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

I hope so too! I note you don't hold... Are you short, or do you...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I hope so too! I note you don't hold... Are you short, or do you have some other interest?

I came for the graphite, and I likewise feel that the gold stuff is an annoying gimmick and I'd really rather they just got the graphite project sorted. However, they don't look like they've bought bad assets nor does it look like they overpaid, and there's an argument that a sort of Plan B could even help get the graphite funded. Of course, it it turns into a gold business and the graphite is forgotten, I will need to review my investment thesis.

So far, I've honestly not looked very closely at the detail of the gold projects. My interest was and is the graphite, and in particular, the delta between VRC's market cap, and the value of that project should it be realised. It's a big if, of course: I refer you to my opening remarks about the level of risk in this investment.

In any event, short term, there's a lot of new interest and attention, and quite a lot of potential for news. Even if you were bearish on the long term prospects for the stock, I think you'd do well to sit still for a minute and see where the cards fall... And in any case, being bearish about these kind of stocks has to be the default setting. This is an area where perhaps a majority of projects fail. The trick is to own even a small bit of the ones that succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.409K 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 26020640 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3190712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.