VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Gold Project Acquisition and Capital Raising, page-29

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    indigo,

""I cant wait for the SP to go up enough to get it out of day traders hands.This thing just keeps dropping no matter what.crazy!! ""

The share actually price went up today . We had a good clean out for those who no longer want to be there. 44 million share traded hands .
    Ask yourself why did these investors buy in today. The stock was trading at much lower levels a few days ago and with this news it gave an opportunity to those who have become tired of waiting.
    I don't begrudge anyone for selling out . I wish them well with their next venture. I on the other hand have decided to hang in there. Looking forward to the next 6 months to see where we are at.

But do try and understand that there is plenty of negativity going on around the world at the moment. The world is far from being normal right now.
    Ignore the negativity from those who currently own no stock . They are just rattling the cage and trying to unnerve shareholders.

More then likely when the share price is higher in the months ahead you won't hear from them .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.