VRC 25.0% 0.3¢ volt resources limited

Same here Wylie, sadly, I did not predict the current slide in...

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Same here Wylie, sadly, I did not predict the current slide in the graphite space, have not sold a share but have averaged down quite a bit.

I also have been in VRC since MOZ days and built a substantial holding on the back of my research, but if I had the crystal ball I would have sold out to buyback in at these levels, but to date I am not aware of crystal balls that are available for stock market investors like myself, VRC was always a buy and hold until maturity and hopefully I won’t be dead before I see that, being of 56 vintage I think there is plenty of time.

Nothing changes the fact they still have one of the highest grade graphite deposits on the planet that is just a bit before it’s time and before the heavy demand sets in, I think that will change over the next 18 months.

Like a few others on here I have faith in a Trevor Mathews and I think he has the ability to turn this foray into gold into an opportunity to establish early income as a springboard into Bunyu when the stars align, as he has really been pushing the proverbial in that space up until now.

I also have it from very good sources Mr Kabunga has very deep pockets, has a lot invested in VRC and will not only NOT be abandoning ship, but will do everything in his power to get the ship to port, don’t underestimate how much he is behind the latest developments now and into the future.

ALH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.579K 449.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 31229721 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1026109 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.