VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

It is of zero relevance Indigo, the important thing for VRC is...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276

It is of zero relevance Indigo, the important thing for VRC is that we have secured a Gold resource that is proven and ready to be sold off. PDI has had a nice run and even though the results are fantastic doubling the strike it still only has the one trick. VRC has a gold stock pile PLUS the close proximity to PDI areas.

We are seeing some selling pressure today with PDI and seeing some locking in profits now that their FIRST batch of results have come to light, still more to go there but as a result some are thinking VRC should also be sold off... they are forgetting one important thing here, that is that funding talks progress and are now more likely given our gold acquisition and value to our company, we will then be coming out with our own news on what we are going to do with all the gold we have in the ground.

The PDI situation, though it is fantastic as it adds another stoke to the fire, is NOT the game changer. The game changer is the Gold stock pile ready to be sold. PDI does not have this. PDI is still just exploring. Don't get me wrong it is music to my ears that PDI have doubled their strike length, this only bodes well for us, but this is only a small part for us. The market will understand this in due course and we will see the SP take on it's own trajectory separate to PDIs. For now we just sit back and wait. But overall we are sitting pretty with what we now have as a company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.422K 498.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 28407194 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4449125 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.