VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Gold Project Acquisition and Capital Raising, page-66

1. 5,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3643
    Wylie,

""Well said mate, well I’ve been here for going on 4 years now, only stock I’ve ever invested in and believe me I’ve got a very nice investment in VRC""

Thumbs up for holding out this long. It's never easy being that patient. Particularly when there are other stocks going up and the one you are holding is doing little. I have already given everyone my reasons why I stayed the course and it obviously wasn't for the gold assets that we now have at our disposal .
    I have had shares in the past that have made me a lot of money and it wasn't because of the reason that I originally purchased them that created that opportunity. It was what they did after, that actually created the windfall. When investing in VRC all those years ago I never thought for one moment that we would also have a gold mine in our keeping. I invested in VRC simply because I could see the world becoming more and more reliant on Graphite. That was the driver for me.
    So after doing my research on junior graphite stocks I chose VRC because of many reasons, which I have already explained many times over the years of posting on hotcopper.

Given my bullishness towards the Bunyu Graphite Project in Tanzania, which could arguably become the world’s largest graphite project in waiting, I now find myself full of anticipation and excitement about our two recent gold additions..
    How could one not be a little bit excited about what may lay beneath the ground next door to PDI. Watching the 90 million shares being bought up to 10c on Friday before the Trading Halt has magnified my enthusiasm ten fold. I cannot wait for Volt to start to doing some work on those newly acquired tenements. What an absolute bonus this could be for shareholders. Something that has just come from left field.
    And if you are still looking for even more excitement then look no further then an 85% conditional acquisition of the advanced Luiri Hills Gold Project in Zambia in central southern Africa. It seems our Zambian partners in the Luiri Hill Gold Project have the local knowledge and important relationships which can be utilised to add considerable value.

All of this at a time when gold stocks are continually rising on a daily basis due to an ever increasing gold price, and as luck would have it, we now find ourselves with not one, but two gold prospects. One of which has already had 30 million Aussie dollars spent on it and has the potential to be developed into a medium scale gold mine in the short term. Add to this the likely prospect of considerable stockpiles of gold-bearing ore on-site which may be able to provide early funding. That could very well prove to be a game changer for Volt. Think of the possibilities.

Little wonder that Trevor would be even more excited at the future, knowing what he now has at his disposal.

So understand when I am posting and declaring that I am excitement about Volts future it is with good reason. A Graphite company that decided to become more diversified, simply because some unique opportunities became available that were just too good to ignore.
    A lot has happened in very quick time for Volt at a time when very little appeared to going on. It just shows you how quickly things can change from one week to the next . One needs to look no further then what has occurred with PDI, our newest neighbour . It took off like a rocket and went from half a cent to 10c in just 7 weeks. I am really looking forward to seeing their upcoming drill results . One can only imagine there are many investors currently out there, who might be thinking these next results could be pretty special given the trading activity we witnessed on Friday..

So Wylie, your very nice investment in VRC could finally prove to the life changer your sought. Your patience might now be rewarded . I hope it will be, for you and all the other loyal shareholders who have stuck fat.
    And in my humble opinion, the addition of these very exciting gold prospects have certainly enhanced your chances.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.807K 1.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 30512193 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8383498 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 403645
Last updated 15.00pm 07/06/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.