POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

market likes this pivot to gold. volume INSTOs on ChiX tripled...

1. 9,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4285
    market likes this pivot to gold.
    volume INSTOs on ChiX tripled today
    The amendment is formality as to nuggets discovery

Also the nuggets find M27/200 is next to the mill in the gold shear zone
    If there is that many nuggets at surface found with a basic metal detector imagine how much is underneath right there over 100m at 20m depth?

"The abundance of gold is constrained to the 52 nuggets reported. The nuggets range in size from less than 0.1 gram to approximately 1 gram, and have an angular habit. The nuggets were discovered near surface on tenement M27/200 to a maximum depth of 0.2m using metal detecting equipment ...The Company will undertake additional exploration activities to further assess the abundance of gold within the area where the nuggets were discovered, and across the wider Black Swan tenements. As mentioned the Company plans to undertake a soil sampling program during the second half of August 2024 and expects to receive assay results 4-6 weeks after this program is completed."

We know BSwan had gold & tailings before and it was sold also but they never looked for it despite this being smack bang in the middle of the largest gold area on the planet at Kalgoorlie region & up from Kanowna Belle.

The soil sampling is underway this week and assays back by October just before the AGM.
    Perfect timing.

i expect a HUGE discovery here, this aint no accident nor a small matter,
    I have claimed for 10 years now that the BSwan mine is surrounded by massive metal bodies & deep channels much like at Kambaldas super volcano or the Kalgoorlie super pit area.

I have said many times that they have found a NEW SUPER PIT here.
    And if its a Ni one and Gold one as well even better.

GOLD is at record highs so any decent discovery of GOLD here surrounded by major GOLD MINERS & MILLS will rocket the SP imho.

I remember when other gold miners hit paydirt like SLT SBM MCR then kapow 6-20 MBers ensued in weeks.
    POS has got massive tenements and ALL of them have GOLD on them. We already knew this
    CEO is a genius & ill bet PH & Padley are behind this too.

MBer platform has been set up but you aint listening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.40K 3.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
111 86680040 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 59280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.