CLZ 50.0% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Ann: GOLD RESOURCE UPGRADE AT FORRESTANIA GOLD PROJECT, page-101

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Great work Stryard . You have put it succinctly but I like a few others am a bit more suspicious about the ownership intentions of Whead. I admit I cannot work out the exact figures but they look like owning a controlling interest & this is what we suspected, control by stealth. Seriously who would want this, especially with the current management?
    CLZ has said very little and I & others have said they want the share price as low as possible for conversion. It is indeed interesting how they can be converted after the cap raise. Also one would have expected the share price to be very weak at the end of tax loss selling leading up to 30 June.
    I note there is still no word on the AuResources 9.9 million. It would be nice to know who Barclays is acting for. Are they representing AU Resources? or are they warehousing? I am struggling to see who the players are, and their relevant interests & I wonder if we are meant to think Lasseter's Reef is located on Forestania ground. Can you see a likely ownership outcome? Also, I am surprised Barrenjoey, could,t have bought a bit more strategically as it looks a bit amateurish. One thing looks certain, smallholders look like being further diluted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $756K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $9.588K 6.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
137 323771597 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 62926441 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.