CLZ 50.0% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Ann: GOLD RESOURCE UPGRADE AT FORRESTANIA GOLD PROJECT, page-104

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Bulong , i believe that it will eventually emerge how shareholders were releaved of their money.

I mean turning 60,000 shares into 8 shares. Also turning $500 into 1.6 cents.
    So, what is this - just creative
    accounting?
    Company accounts achnowledge 92 million dollars in company losses .
    I. believe much more has likely been lost by shareholders due to the company's unrelenting activity of issuing stock off-market at ever lower prices, and the extensive use of Convertible Notes to manipulate company ownership.

Once it was fringe players, and a series of unknown , unregistered , overseas and start-up businesses, but now more mainsteam names are emerging.
    Also obviously ownership of the company is changing.
    The process outlined above, meant original shareholders were disenfrachised, as their financial interests were annulled.

Through the use of two huge consolidations, shareholder capital was reduced to a pitance.

New players are emerging taking advantage of this abuse of shareholders financial
    interests. I shouldn't be too hard to find out who is behind them.
    There are also serious issues relating to the reporting to market .
    As well as the acivities of a sole company supporter on social media need investigating.
    The annomalies with this company are astounding

.As a long term shareholder , I have watched my interests being progressively annulled due to company actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $756K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $9.588K 6.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
137 323771597 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 62926441 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.