CLZ 50.0% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

this appears to be a useless announcement at this time and...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    this appears to be a useless announcement at this time and nothing to do with the capital raise.
    most likely reasons for this announcement at this time...

(a). the expenditure commitments (form 5) on the underlying exploration licence (the new mining lease covers part of the exploration licence), is due in two days time on the 14/6/24. the expenditure requirement is $70,000 and if applicable this expediture would be part covered by the "upgrade" report.

(b). they might be tidying up the books prior to a divestment of "non core assets" into a seperate float.(and leaving any remaining debt with kat gap)...if they could get say 5million worth of shares by divestment they would go a long way towards clearing debt and having a net positive valuation at kat gap.

note: if there was no other expenditure applicable to the underlying exploration licence, (i am not suggesting that is the case), then it would be liable to plaint and possible forfeiture, but i'm not suggesting the tenement manager hasn't got that under control, g'day nathan (wink wink).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $756K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $9.588K 6.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
137 323771597 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 62926441 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.