PSL 5.26% 2.0¢ paterson resources ltd

Silent Bubbles I Apologise I didn't read all your Thread and...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Silent Bubbles I Apologise I didn't read all your Thread and reading your threads through all this Saga got me Through you Gave everyone Hope Thank You! But in the End no one likes to be Ripped Off or Swindled.I know options are a Gamble but they are a Legal Documented item owned by us Traders and I refer to the Options that Bluementhals Put onto the Market to Sell or as they Say Dumped in the Couple weeks from Aug to early Sept 2018 and I and Others Bought Well this Parcel of options were given Back and Cancelled and the Money returned Well these Options were Not Owned By HDY PLS and the money returned is not Theirs and Should've been in Moral Fairness returned to The Legal Owners of those Options and The Board I don't think have any legal right To Cancel our options..This was the Egg they were unscrambling but Chose to Keep the Money and Keep Quiet all this Time and not Mention
    "Options" That Is What I Call Stolen! Good Luck to all Shareholders I only Wish I wasn't Lured in to the Options Seemed like a good Bet with Vanadium being Flavour of the Month at the Time and 20 months for the Company to Produce some Results and Having the Grace Gold As well.I Still might Buy in when it relists!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $9.120M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.196K 167.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 985000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.