GOR 2.28% $1.80 gold road resources limited

(1 Year Period on Chart) I am unsure as to why people are saying...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2497/2497688-7df15cfe179be929dac608d931bc31f5.jpg(1 Year Period on Chart)
    I am unsure as to why people are saying the gold rally is over in the short term in terms of aussie value. Yes the XAUusd may face a drop due to the rising us dollar as European currency falls. However we know that if the us dollar gets stronger generally the AUDusd will face weakness. With Aussie dollar weakening, aussie pm's tend head in an upwards direction. So whilst the US gold price may decrease the aussie gold price may maintain or even push higher.

Whilst you may think i'm rambling on about gold and currency prices are the only driving factors in pm explorers/miners. Not Quite. With GOR acquiring quarter billion in capital to 'maintain growth' and whatever other jibberish reason they tried to give. I think it is possible like others have mentioned they they are going to buy out a company or participate in another jv with that capital. Going back to my point on gold prices, if the US gold price falls, GOR have quite a lot of questionable hedges going short on gold, unsure whether these hedges are on XAUusd, but if the US gold price falls money will be recovered and even gained with this fall. It is also very possible they acquired this capital, as they predicted a drop in gold price and are looking to buy a jv or takeover at discount with the long term bullish trend on gold. What gives more evidence to support Gor is in for some big moves is that those hedges being resolved will not only dramatically improve the balance sheet, but the capital they borrowed could be put into a capital acquisition. Both of these scenarios meaning share holders are laughing all the way to the bank. Even if my short term prediction on aus gold is wrong and pm prices drop and thus the share will drop, i think medium to long term the company itself may take advantage of the correction in gold prices and ultimately 1 month of pain my results in the greater good of the company. So i believe either the way the gold market heads we are in for a good time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.80
Change
0.040(2.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.941B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.81 $1.79 $2.071M 1.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 59041 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.80 91714 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.