GOR 0.95% $1.56 gold road resources limited

GOR continues to do poorly in a raging bull market for gold and...

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    GOR continues to do poorly in a raging bull market for gold and silver.My Silver etf SILJ up 12.5% yesterday.
    As they say you don’t go broke making a profit.
    Much of gold roads cash flow is sucked up by Deg which has been and will continue to be a poor investment (since GOR bought in)due to endless dilution and massive number of shares outstanding ,no permitting and doubts about whether management can actually successfully build a mine.
    GOR needs another producing asset .So the only choice is to unload its deg shares and move on .It will not accrue any cash flow from DEG for years due to the need to build a mine ,pay off the banks and then possibly further expansion plans.
    I guess there is a small possibility that Goldfields could buy out GOR if it gets really cheap ,that would give it 100% of Gruyère ,sell off the deg shares and leave the rest to a rump GOR.Gruyere is a good asset whose value is increasing due to rise in POG .The Deg asset is dead in the water.
    My favorite development gold stock is Artemis (Canadian),they are just about to bring on stream a great mine with a highly experienced team with laser focus ,10 million ounce deposit .Up about 100% since I first mentioned it on another board(this is not investment advice).
    Lots of opportunity right now in the precious metals space though it is highly volatile so when a stock goes up wise to take profits ,sell half on a double and ride the rest .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.015(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $1.690B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.57 $1.55 $4.798M 3.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17122 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 50933 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.56
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.56 $1.57 $1.55 903785
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.