KGL 0.00% 9.5¢ kgl resources limited

Ann: Gold Symposium Investor Presentation , page-2

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Looking at the presentation and the work they've been doing at Murchison I am thinking there may be parts of the puzzle we are not yet hearing about...

When you look at the planning on the NOA pit it appears the gold is trending left and down in a nice strong >5g/t vein..this apparently has NOT been included in the pit modelling and Stage 1 calcs..that seems to be substantial grade and volume!!

THe Jervois drilling just seems to keep hitting the metals. Intercepts between the finds indicate a probable continuance between some and there just seems to be no end ot the mineralisation found here...who said it was a potential Mt. Isa??

I think the Aus traders and investors have sorely underestimated the potential in Jervois, around $100m net cashflow pa, along with a probable Andash, andother $100m net cashflow, and Murchison paying for petty cash..this is a company poised on a re-rating with an upside of the 10 bagger variety for those willing to wait!!

Jazza

P.S. I think the market will reward Kentor for good gold production and no doubt the new contractors can make that happen! Lets see the results after November on production figures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.4¢ $48.81K 510.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 71300 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 94203 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.