ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Gold with Silver and Copper at MaCauley Creek, page-18

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Ive been reading everyone's posts day in day out since this cash rise, I've now come to the conclusion that a lot of what we read on HC is sheet. All this guessing, theories & conspiracies that people reckon is going on is laughable. End of the day none of us really know whats going on behind the scenes, who really cares as long as all the boxes keep getting ticked. To me Its a positive and reassuring sign to see JW and other board members still accumulating shares. We can keep speculating everyday and complaining that wont change sheet, only affect posters are causing is un-needed stress and panic among weaker share holders. Let's just try and support ICG whether they were Rite or Wrong in the way funds were raised its done, lets move pass this constant bitching and criticism, either suck it up or sell (Simple really) support the company you invested in and let them worry about what affects the raise has had towards the SP, they are the experts thats what we are paying them to do and worry about. Trust and support them whether you agree or disagree with their strategy. Looking at the facts we are in a better place than most companies on the ASX with a major on board & money now in the bank. We now hold Great Assets in Australia, and the best part of all we have a great GEO (JW) who is 100% dedicated insuring we the SH and company prosper. My personal thoughts we have many eyes watching us ready to buy ICG completely out with what we currently hold. Stop Panicking as we are in good hands. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8902352 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3035178 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.