MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Thats actually an interesting comparison to make (to AVB) - have...

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3990
    Thats actually an interesting comparison to make (to AVB) - have been there and done that with the OZL takeover of AVB!

If I remember correctly the "takeover premium" for AVB was a premium to what some suggested was a very manipulated/suppressed AVB share price according to some AVB holders. There were lots of others who thought the offer from OZL was fair, so like a lot of takeover situations, its all about what the target shareholders consider to be fair, or not.

Interesting that the IMC Group is principally a HK based shipping and logistics business but has a very wide and varied bunch of investments worldwide - including an Australian junior gold mining company... with investments throughout asia in shipping, logistics, plantations, aged care, real estate, packaging etc etc I guess you could argue that their holding in MOY is basically just their direct but small holding in gold bullion, so any sale of their shares in MOY would mean that they would be reducing their exposure to AUD denominated gold, I wonder what their average price in MOY would be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.