MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Hey Loki, I recently took a position in MOY, are you still...

1. 11,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6573
    Hey Loki,
    I recently took a position in MOY, are you still holding?

I had a little time and re-watched the September Denver presentation and found some very interesting information in it.
    i.e - Next reserve update will likely be around 400k.
    End of 2019 should see them sitting on 500k reserves, with the potential for another 200k+ as the MD mentions 5-7 year mine life, at a production rate above 100,000, most likely around 120k p.a.
    He also spells out that returning value to shareholders is a high priority, which would make a change considering that none of the small/mid tier producers pay any dividends on the ASX.
    He also discussed how he would like to move MOY into the bigger end of the market, through acquisitions (in the future, to perhaps replicate the likes of SAR). Any thoughts on what he might be looking at?

MOY seems to be really getting set to change dramatically once the sulfides become process-able. I mean, the company had 1.9m ounces in resource before they realised that a lot of it was sulfides. That would seem to give the company a big leg up in ensure that over the next 5-10 years they can just re-drill and re-classify much of what was written off?

When I look at SLR, I can see they don't view being able to increase their production rates, so they are buying DRM.

RMS - will likely be able to use EXUs ore to feed their new plant, so that makes sense, although I still think Mt Magnet is going to struggle in perhaps 12 months time if the Vivien deposit runs out.

I guess what I am saying is that MOY seems to have the best of both worlds, lots of growth, grades improving, resources to convert plus continue their exploration success ($15m was mentioned for 2019).

I am hoping that I am getting in before the cash flow generation at MOY really kicks up a gear, and the market will follow.

Your second paragraph sums up the company nicely, although perhaps you have found better opportunities? I do think they will indeed have paid off their debt facility by Sept 2019.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.