MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

@bevter Thanks for the post. However Mr. Fitzgerald is little...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @bevter

Thanks for the post.

However Mr. Fitzgerald is little late to come to his conclusion.
    I said all that months ago.

MOY is not going up in a hurry.
    If the gold price breaks out in USD then it will be a different scenario which I suspect it will sometime after the FED June Rate Hike or even No Hike. I prefer they hike rates as fast as they can.

MOY is under heavy accumulation right now. It won't be allowed to go up.
    The people in control have decided to keep a lid on the price and accumulate.
    ( By the way I am not complaining for all the good reason. It's as though I hired them to do that for me for free.....totally free....Thank you Big Boys & Girls at work)
    It is one of the best value miner in the market.....it wasn't 3-6 months ago. Things have changed now.
    Right now the EV is 110-115 million. It will take a lot more money to create an existing business like MOY.
    MOY is now at a level where patient investors can see upto 50-100% return on their money in less than a year.( That is phenomenal)
    What can hinder that outcome.

1 If management stuffs it up. ( Very unlikely)
    Management have been very careful in all aspects of the business. They spent a lot of money on
    exploration but the results are compensating the expenditure.
    2 Gold price collapse. ( Highly unlikely)
    Gold is on a long term uptrend since Dec 2015......
    3 A small cap raise for the plant upgrade. ( A 50-50 chance but no sign of that in the recent presentation)
    15 million dollars can be borrowed or Gold Pre-pay arrangement. I had a highly likely chance of cap
    raise when the amount was 42-45 million. But with 15 million, plenty of other options.
    Or can be funded from the current cash balance.( Or a 1 for 7 shares SPP at 15c can raise 15 million
    dollars. I will happily send my cheque)

And the most important of all
    4 What sort of results we are going to see after the plant upgrade. No one can tell until we see the results.
    Will it produce the desired results.
    I have no idea about it.......it is above my pay grade. I can read or guess market sentiment, price
    action...but geology/ mineralogy is not my expertise. I think a very intelligent poster @Roundtable can
    throw some opinion on it. @Roundtable if you happen to read this post please care to share your expert
    opinion in details. Thank you.

Those are all Of course my thoughts only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.