VMS 0.00% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

To me this a solid outcome for VMS holders. A "confirmed VMS...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    To me this a solid outcome for VMS holders. A "confirmed VMS system"................a nice multi element play just beginning to evolve at Golden Grove North by my estimates............

All the pathfinders are there, they have numerous significant targets, and perhaps several deposits may be unearthed.

Just a matter now of drilling out those down dip and along strike vectors at Orcus and then moving on to those stronger conductors.........Vulcan North and Vulcan West etc etc.

These are solid results for the 'first-up' three holes of a recon-style drilling campaign imo..............sure they weren't earth shattering but it's pointing to the potential.

Looks to me like the initial three holes were 'marginal' to the 'good stuff' that might be lurking out there at Orcus..........the next three holes appear to be aimed right at the 'Goldilocks zone' of the Prospect by my reckoning........(we'll find out in due course if that idea holds true or not).

I'm looking forward to seeing what holes 4, 5 and 6 deliver...................thicker widths?? higher grades?? None of the above......?? Who knows.......but they're onto something noteworthy from the 'get go' here by the look of it.........assays will tell all as per usual of course.

• "Early success at Orcus combined with numerous strong EM conductors identified throughout the project delivers the Company an excellent opportunity to deliver on-going exploration success targeting what appears to be a significant VMS system".

In my experience there is little that can drive upside value quite like a 'sustained period' of 'good to great drilling results'. Golden Grove North may well start to deliver on such a value drive once holes 4, 5 and 6 are in and follow up programs are set in motion.

Market reaction to this announcement has me stumped...............what.png...............perhaps would-be buyers need more confirmation..........either way I'm in the boat and liking what they have delivered thus far.

Good fortune to all. Only a few hrs until knock-off time....................have a good weekend people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $36.82K 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3869162 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 337764 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 1261222
Last updated 15.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.