G88 0.00% 1.0¢ golden mile resources ltd

Ann: Golden Mile to Present at Gold Coast Investment Showcase, page-125

1. 4,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3932
    So do we think we are on the run?
    A very good day today, could have been better, but late profit taking meant that those who missed get another opportunity.
    Lask week I wrote, there is very good chance we may finish above 5.1 this week. We achieved that. Another number I mentioned was to reach 6.5. I knew it was not a one week game, so it's fine. We are getting close.
    As I have mentioned in last few posts, I feel something is in the air. We are at the speccy end, so there is lot of hope and uncertainty. But one thing to me was clear. They have seen something at Quicksilver which says it could be a company maker. If you listen to how Damon is speaking, his body language, his tone, etc he is excited. And he wants to tell everyone. Giving lots of interviews. If he was not sure, he would have taken a cautious approach, because if things don't turn out well, it goes against you and your reputation. But he is ready to take the risk, play his reputation, as he is feeling confident. No confirmation yet, so he has to have a balance. But within those domains, he is as optimistic as he can be. And I have taken a punt on that. This side is always risky, hence I say a punt. But I am cautiously optimistic, like Damon.
    I know major action to happen in the coming 3 months. So why are we rising? Sometimes to make greater gains, you have to get in early, of course with more risks if things don't turn out well. And I feel the message Damon is spreading, is getting to punters. Good chance of something great.
    Personally, I added more this week. Last week I had said my average was 4.6, and not in 1s or 2s like many of you, but I am content. I added more this week, I had written I will buy if sp goes up only, and I did, including fair few at 5.4 today.
    My average is now 4.8.
    So what will happen next week? We did a churn at 4s this week and also some at 5s. There is a chance of some more churn at 5s before we move up. Lot of people sitting at good profits including CR people. Let them get out gracefully. Many after seeing today's action may want to join. I wouldn't be surprised to touch 7s and at least finish with 6 in front. Will that happen? Let's hope so. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.