AS1 10.0% 1.1¢ asara resources limited

I agree with most of what you said Major Johnny - except the bit...

1. 1,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I agree with most of what you said Major Johnny - except the bit about the value of Kouri last year. If you're basing that off the 'sale' price then it means nothing. That deal was bogus. The market didn't react when a company valued at less than $20m was going to get >$20m cash from a sale - that told me that no-one believed it. The delays and subsequent failure of the contract to proceed, with zero consequence to the buyers, also raised alarm bells to me. So you can't use that price to put a value on Kouri.

Kouri could be worth more, or less than $20m. It does have some value no doubt - but I wouldn't use the 'sale price' of last year as a figure. I can offer you $5m to buy your house - doesn't mean that's it's value, especially if I never settle on it.

All that aside - the sale of Kouri would be great to avoid further dilution, which again seems inevitable if we are to keep drilling.

Craig Mackay destroyed shareholder value here over a long period of time - at least Tim Strong appears to be far more proactive at getting stuff done and selling the story.

Doyle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.704M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $7.524K 683.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 917326 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.