AXE 2.38% 21.5¢ archer materials limited

Thanks Rambleon. I completely agree with your thoughts !And to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    Thanks Rambleon.
    I completely agree with your thoughts !

And to think this Goldman Sachs presentation is only covering 12cq ... A1 Bio chip is right up there also with incredible potential !

As well as Assoc Professor Matthew Broome joining Archer - They now have a Nanofabrication Engineer, Material Scientist - Nano technology Quantum and a Material Scientist for Quantum Technology joining the team. Things are really moving now at Archer and it is exciting to see!

Patience still required here but good to see things moving along at an accelerated pace now.
    I also think you could be right Rambleon- possibly another major milestone announcement in the not too distant future ??

Nevertheless the team is growing faster than I expected and gaining momentum which is a good sign and from an Investors point of view I couldn't be happier to be watching what unfolds in this company over the coming months. It's a rocky road on the markets at the moment with all that is happening in the world but it is a sigh of relief Archer is well funded ( even with the growing team) well into the next few years.

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $54.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $87.37K 399.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2400 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 331934 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.