SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Goldman Sachs JBWere Micro Cap Conference_Ma, page-19

1. 177 Posts.
    re: Ann: Goldman Sachs JBWere Micro Cap Confe... I agree we are headed for a significant downturn in global share markets and that gold producers will outperform the market but it seems gold producers will get sold off along with the majority of the market. Taking profits is great.

I have been very impressed with how well SLR has held it's share price over the past few weeks. Announcements have been well timed and the SLR chart remains bullish. (A chartist posted the SLR chart on Sunday on the XJO thread.)

Given the way GFC part 1 panned out, I expect the price of gold to have another leg up as investors look for somewhere to put their money. Gold producers share prices should follow. Most investors have heard the talk from the gold bulls so this market drop should make the conventional investors stand up and take notice of the gold bulls, IMO.

I have tried to sell my non-gold stocks in last weeks little rally.

I'm not much of a short term trader so I am happy to hold SLR through the turmoil and will be looking to pick up a few more gold stocks closer to the bottom of the market downturn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.