CHN 4.35% 99.0¢ chalice mining limited

And I once held this stock many years ago and was lucky to sell...

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    And I once held this stock many years ago and was lucky to sell at a profit as they were going nowhere for a while after I bought them. Years later, they offloaded certain long held project/s and then they acquired new one/s and were fortunate enough to make a major discovery and announce a major resource on one of there new ones. But here is the deal, how can you have a $2BL start up mine capex in a SS on a major resource as this does not make sense and plus you are an explorer and funding for explorers in this instance and market or market climate (call it whatever you want) is extremely difficult to come by.

@xxLiONxx the brokers that have CHN at a still BUY rating and have a still BIG price target after a not so good released SS aren’t genuine brokers and there trying to pump there own agenda to save there losses of what they hold in that stock. The real brokers like JEFFERIES give very realistic views and opinions after a not so good released SS and give a proper rating in a SELL and a lower price target and might or might not hold stock in that company.
    Last edited by Money made: 06/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.