STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Good Oil 2016 - Conference Presentation-STX.AX, page-102

1. 5,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2640
    From BHP's quarterly......AFR

"One of the more unusual additions to BHP's September narrative was a blunt warning to South Australia and the Commonwealth that big-time base load power customers like the Olympic Dam mine need a "secure and stable electricity supply".

OD was shut down for two weeks by the South Australian power outage and the still-uncertain ramp-up of the copper mine and its smelter is going to take at least another week.
    In the wake of the last month's state-wide outage, BHP has been urging South Australia to consider reactivating shuttered gas generation to underwrite the security and affordability of power supplies. It is understood that BHP and others would consider offering supply contracts to underwrite the reintroduction of gas generators. It is said the company is also likely to review the potential of generating its own base load requirement though that is viewed as a sub-optimal option."

Read more: http://www.copyright link/business/...coal-correction-20161019-gs5z0d#ixzz4NZTJ5k7t
    Follow us: @FinancialReview on Twitter | financialreview on Facebook

T
    he SA state govt must really be keen to get STX into production ....I would have thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.