STX 2.44% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Good Oil 2016 - Conference Presentation-STX.AX, page-36

1. 5,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    "If you can bring yourself to reflect on the fact that some of the best csg wells take 5 years to come off"

I dont see anything wrong with that statement. Indeed some wells do take 5 years to come off and they can large EUR wells. But I will agree that this has little reflection on "commerciality" as the time value, and cost, to get them to deliver this EUR is the main game.

All I was trying to illustrate was that we are all sitting here waiting for a commercial flow but some wells that don’t come on for a long time can in fact turn out to be large wells in time. Just different cash flow dynamics.

And that time frame is actually not a reality here anyway.....One thing i do know is that these guys haven't been pumping these wells for 18 months, consistently, or with any "set in concrete" strategy around the best way to de-water them.....trial and error on a lot of it really. Many shut-ins, time down, new strategy, new pumps,.......nothing consistent about it...........
    Now (hopefully) they have that.

With some weather breaks, they will now be able to pump them reliably and consistently and actually get that stable rate we all want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $1.096M 5.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 2599619 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 451618 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.