STX 2.27% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

ADL, I can't speak for Mir911, but DB just told me that things...

1. 5,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2640
    ADL, I can't speak for Mir911, but DB just told me that things were going well and the road was expected to open Thursday for heavy traffic.

I didn't say pumps were making "good" ground, i said that they were making ground and not taking on recharge. When the new pumps are back online that is when they will be making "good ground" i would hope.
    That wouldn't be in reference to K4, more in reference to K2/3 pump situation.

I am confident in the overall outcome, and as much as there have been multiple delays and frustrating events (such as this weather outage) it isn't a reflection of the reservoir itself.
    When they can get these two large pumps of K2/3 going i think we aren't too far away from the end game that we all want. Maybe 4-6 weeks perhaps from there would be my best guess.

AGM has to be within 5 months of the end of the companies financial year so I would suggest that is by the end of November. So with a bit of luck they can get to the result we want for the AGM.

Maybe it will be like last year - "I wish we were having this meeting in a month as we would be telling a different story" !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $2.095M 9.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1543383 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 613863 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.